Through joint-projects, organization of conferences and alumni of the STPS M.Sc. and PhD programs, TEKPOL is linked to many reputable international universities, research institutes and organizations such as;
- European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
- UNU-MERIT, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- IPTS, The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Center of the European Commission, Seville, Spain.
- GLOBELICS, Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Denmark-Brazil.
- EUROLICS, The European Network for the Economics of Learning Innovation and Competence Building Systems, Denmark.
- FEMISE, Euro-Mediterranean Forum of Economic Research Institutes, Marseille, France.
- Economic Research Forum, Egypt.
- Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Paris, France.
- The Higher School of Economics (HSE), Moscow.
- International Schumpeterian Society (ISS), Jena, Germany.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Center of Digital Economy, Moscow.
TEKPOL is a national hub on science, technology and innovation related debate. It is the only research center in Turkey that can coordinate research and education concurrently. This unique expertise in both education and research has broadened the scope of national network of TEKPOL. Through joint-projects, organization of conferences, consultancy activities and alumni placement TEKPOL is a central node in the national network of science, technology and innovation policy. The research center is linked to:
- Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology
- Ankara Development Agency
- Izmir Development Agency
- Çukurova Development Agency
- Fırat Development Agency
- Turk Patent, Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- TUBITAK, The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- TTGV, Technology Development Foundation of Turkey
- KOSGEB, Small and Medium Entreprises Development Organization
- Undersecretariat of Defence
- Higher Education Council
- TAI, Turkish Aerospace Industry
- ASELSAN, Turkish Armed Forces Association
- METUTECH, Technology Development Zone at METU
- Cyberpark, Technology Development Zone at Bilkent University
- IVEDIK Industrial District
- OSTIM Industrial District
- YASED, International Investors Associations of Turkey
- Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- E-BILTEM, Ege University
- Center for Innovation and Competition Based Development Studies, Bosphorus University
- EKOLIDER, İzmir University of Economics